About Me

Foto saya
Indonesia
-fitriana istiqomah-

Senin, 24 September 2012

For a sister there from me here.

Happy eighteenth, my best sista (っ˘з˘)っ @siwiestu

being brightened, glad, happy, touched until now because of able to see how beautiful she grow up till this 18 years :')
being a friend and sister in her life is an amazing trip for me ...
kindergarten-elementary-junior high-senior high- until now, such a long journey, instead.
fortunately, sticked with her till today make me feel soooo woow.
Diam tapi tegas, diam tapi berfikir dalam, diam tapi punya segudang impian, diam tapi mengguncang.
Bahkan ketegasan dan keberaniannya lah yang sampai saat ini selalu bisa menemaniku dalam setiap keraguan dan ketakutanku :')
...Knowing me so well is her...

Happy growing up, sist :)
Aamiin for all of your wishes :')







2 komentar:

  1. thank youuuuuuuuu :* do u know how i miss the time we can chat directly ?

    BalasHapus
  2. miss that moments, sist :"
    miss the way you cursed me with your advice :"
    miss you, here :"

    BalasHapus